Criticality: Outcome

For the outcomes I refined the language more so they make more sense for the reader. I also neatened up the illustrations as my peers suggested. I really tried to make the comics easier for the reader to understand but still leave you thinking, which I think they do. The final comics were also put into small zines for the exhibition of our outcomes. I thought they came out well and made sense for my topic. One thing I wanted to improve was the illustrations as I feel I could make them more refined and polished.

My tutors final critiques were really helpful and did clarify some things I was still unsure on. He first mentioned that the work was of good quality and which was good to hear as that was something that I had worried about. The aspect that my tutor wasn’t sure on was if it was a critical piece of design. He said that my outcome makes sense for my topic but needs better context to fit the brief. This part, being critical design, I did struggle with from the start. I did find it a hard brief to wrap my head around at first. I do however have a plan for my updated outcome that makes these comics fit the brief of critical design.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: